Thank you for considering renting with All County® All County Suncoast Property Management in Saint Petersburg, FL.
Use our rental guidelines for a pain-free walkthrough on how to rent a property.
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status or national origin of the applicant.
Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered “off the market” until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- No more than 2 animals per unit (if allowed).
- No attack trained animals or known vicious breeds permitted.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional deposit.
- Please note: Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals.
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- A Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'No' (T_STRING) in /home/admin/public_html/franchisee_new_websites/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes.php(66) : eval()'d code on line 1 non- refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- $295.00 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee is Required Per Leased Property.
- Fees must be paid online.
- Upon approval a Reservation Fee is required to take the property off the market.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply
How To Apply
Click the button below to learn how to apply for one of our rental homes:
Think You Might Not Be Eligible?
If you feel there is a reason why you might be denied for rental, in some instances, a higher deposit or other terms and conditions might be available to you.
Contact us to learn more.